To moor in Marina Vela is to do so in the most unique, state-of-the-art area of Barcelona. Beside the beach and very close to the city centre, it will become an outstanding hub for shopping and upscale services around the marina.In Marina Vela Barcelona we have 130 moorings available for craft from 12 metres in length with the most up-to-date infrastructures, exclusive top class services and the utmost privacy.
POSTED On 26.11.2020
The NEW marina located in the same entrance to the harbour along the Barceloneta beach and city center. It will have two public promenades and 6000 sq.m plaza open to the sea. Another novelty we present is a dry storage marina for 222 vessels of up to 9M in length. This state-of-the-art dry storage marina is one of the first of its kind in the Med.
Let's moor in the heart of Barcelona Barcelona is easy reach from all over Europe throughout the year. This beautiful city has much to offer: its dynamism, its lifestyle, it’s fun atmosphere, and its many museums, art galleries and shops where to stroll on no-sailing days.
We have the ability to moor Super Yachts from 35M - 90M in our port , next to the 15-30M moorings. Direct berth Brokerage provides the various opportunities for rent and going term leases in the port.
Marina Vela Barcelona you will enjoy a privileged location. With the latest generation of facilities, in an enclave in exceptional surroundings, surrounded by premium quality equipment such as Hotel W, sports centres and companies specialising in services for recreational craft.
In addition to its proximity to the beach and the city centre, Marina Vela provides you with the fastest access to open sea at the port of Barcelona, 24h surveillance and the utmost privacy with exclusive access for clients.
The innovative facilities and excellent services you can enjoy in Marina Vela Barcelona make it a singular home port. In addition, it is located only a few miles from the most in demand anchoring and recreational points in the Mediterranean: Costa Brava, Balearic Islands, Costa Azul, Corsica and Sardinia.
· A harbour entrance 75 metres wide.
· Only 400 metres from Marina 92, one of the best equipped repair and refit yards for super yachts in the world; and next to Barcelona Nautic Center, a nautical centre specialising in repairs and maintenance of vessels up to 160 tons.
5 Star Services:
– Harbour Master’s Office, Reception and Customer service.
– Pioneer dry dock in Europe able to accommodate 222 vessels.
– Private area only accessible to owners through a checkpoint.
– VIP Area.
– Heliport processing.
– Crew Lounge.
– Storerooms and exclusive parking for mooring holders.
– Large public areas.
– Pipeline refuelling for super yachts and 24 hour filling station for smaller yachts.
– 24 hour deckhand service.
– 24 hour assistance in manoeuvring.
– 24 hour services and showers.
– 24 hour security service.
– Internet Access.
– Great range of restaurants and shops.